TLZone Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my D.L. suspended for the last 2yrs....I get it back next week, but I took the TLR for a spin for the first time in 2yrs after the new make over....but as usall there is always some bull shit.....and this time the speedo doesnt work.....ive rewired the main harness and ive added Van's sprocket and since then it hasnt worked...thats were im going to start bc i think maybe the sensor on the sprocket cover may be to far out and not reading the sprocket, may have to use shorter bolts to mount it....and im taking any suggestions 2....i got till next monday to get the bike fully working....as for the ride...ive lowered it and stretched it 6+, went -1 front and +3 in the back......i was in 2ed gear and hammered it and the damn thing still tried to stand up....damn i miss this bike.....felt like i was ridding a bike again for the first time

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right KING....sad thing is was raised by a cop!..doo!....yea i dont think ill be hauling any ass around any public roads for awhile...just the strip....

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well fig it out....the bottom bolt on Van's sprocket cover was close enough to the sprocket....the spacer that was provided by van needed to be bored out a little....just got to check out to see how much its off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.