TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to share this pics....I took it in a recent car trip... I'ven there several times but I never see the lake that beautiful... I have to came here again by bike. It's not so far away from my home, around 150 km and the road is amazing to ride .....

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:stupid

That looks great:drool

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Great location, wish I could ride over to that lake. Almost can through your pictures. Please share more when you do go back.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took it with a Nokia phone camera..... I could'nt resist stop and take some pics... Thanks for the inputs freinds

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Well then, when you head back with the bike, take a proper camera with you too! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Ha, just read the response's before posting .... good thing 'cos I was gonna ask if it was the big lake on the N240 between Pamplona and Jaca that dries up by the end of summer :O :coocoo

Been there a couple of times now, and it's a beautiful area :hail

A couple of friends have said of the beauty of the Picos ..... we will have to investigate - not going quite far enough south this year, Arcachon being our target, but maybe another year.

One friend has family in/near Pamplona, and another is in the process of moving to Andorra :)

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha, just read the response's before posting .... good thing 'cos I was gonna ask if it was the big lake on the N240 between Pamplona and Jaca that dries up by the end of summer :O :coocoo

Been there a couple of times now, and it's a beautiful area :hail

A couple of friends have said of the beauty of the Picos ..... we will have to investigate - not going quite far enough south this year, Arcachon being our target, but maybe another year.

One friend has family in/near Pamplona, and another is in the process of moving to Andorra :)

Hi Moose , you're speaking about the "Yesa marsh" I know it very well , the road wich follow its border is incredible funny, full of twist and places where to stop and take pics. It's on the to Huesca where I have copuple of good friend, I use to pass Yesa twice a year and allways choose to go there even if is more km cos the travel is so much funny...

.... If you and your friends will like to visit the north of spain just let me know, I can recomend some good places to visit... Also I will like to meet you if you come over here...:)

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
.... If you and your friends will like to visit the north of spain just let me know, I can recomend some good places to visit... Also I will like to meet you if you come over here...:)

:thumbup That's a deal (on both counts) :)

TL trek to the Pyrenee's Summer/Autumn '08 anyone :devious :devious

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
So what's the name of the lake? I'd like to call it something other than "a lake in Spain" on the pictures I swiped to use as wall paper. :laugh

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:hail

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So what's the name of the lake? I'd like to call it something other than "a lake in Spain" on the pictures I swiped to use as wall paper. :laugh
You're right 1crock.... the name of the lake wich actually isn't a lake is "Riaño Marsh"... enjoy the pics, I want to go there again by bike and i'll take some more pics with the TL :)

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts
Thank you sir! :thumbup "Riaño Marsh" now also stolen and added to the picture titles. :devious

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Nice pics:hail Looks soooo peaceful.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
amazing scenery there. :hail

what were the temperatures when you took those?

thanks for sharing :thumbup

1 - 20 of 22 Posts