TLZone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes last Monday a fuel line I bought from AutoZone rupterd as I was backing out of my garage and I went up into a ball of fire I got of my TL pushed it the rest of the way out of the garage and my roommate hit it with a fire extinguisher. Needless to say I didn't blow up . AutoZone refuses to take responsibility for the hose even thou they cut it and gave it to me. I've done the repairs the the harness and plugs but I'm getting a c25 code with one ecu so I humored myself and put the old ecu in and I get a c41 and a c21 code . I changed out the one ecu cause my pump stopped priming and running with out jumping the relay im limited on money for this repair do I need another ecu any suggestion

·
Premium Member
6,844 Posts
The retailer always denies responsibility but they have a duty to ensure what they sell is fit for purpose - go get a lawyer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Call me crazy but instead of replacing the ecu when you get a code why not look up the code and fix the problem?
C25 will be rear cylinder coil signal, put your ecu back in that had this code and start with the rear coil connection. The 2 codes in your other ecu are probably there from the last time you used it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts