TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
where shall i start.......
Saturday after shopping for most of the day we got home feeling tired and a bit rough, had something to eat about 8 pm and went to bed early.
I woke up at about 2.30 AM feeling very ill, 10 mins later was throwing my guts up down the pan,:puke it was coming out in streams, had to turn round a couple of times to let go at the other end praying that both ends didn't want to let go at the same time, :banghead got to the point where i was contemplating sitting on the toilet and chucking up in the bath.
got back to bed about half an hour later only to hear bouncer get up and promptly do the same thing, :puke :puke :puke she was as bad as I was, when she came back to bed i went for a second go:puke my guts were killing me and it felt like my ass was on fire, then she went again.
We both felt awful and managed to sleep a bit until we were both in the bathroom yet again,
I didn't get out of bed on crimbo eve until 7PM,bouncer got up about an hour before me.
I had a ham sandwich cos despite feeling very ill I thought I’d eat something, managed about half of it, bouncer had a few nibbles and we both felt ill again.
we went back to bed after seeing about 3 hours of Christmas eve.
Christmas morning came and i woke up at about 9AM, i went downstairs and made bouncer coffee and croissants, we had these and both felt a bit dodgy again, I decided to take a couple more Imodium (even though I’d already emptied one packet) it settled my stomach a bit.
went in the loft and got the tree and lights down, we put it up and it made it feel a bit more Christmassy.
I started to prepare dinner put half the turkey crown in the oven, peeled spuds, parsnips, carrots, did cauliflower, broccoli, leek, made stuffing and pigs in blankets.
we were going to eat about 2.30 but decided to put it off till about 5.30, (I guess we were still full after gorging on 2 croissants:) )
finally got the food ready table laid, served up and we sat down to eat, pulled crackers read jokes and put on nice silver paper hats,
opened a bottle of MOET & CHANDON and poured 2 glasses.(one bottle out of 4 along with 8 bottles of cava we have got in for the crimbo break)
well we managed quite well considering, but both of us were full quite quickly considering we'd eaten feck all for 2 days,
had to leave the table to sit and let it all go down,
just managed to drink the glass of wine as did bouncer then it was re-corked and put back in the fridge, :coocoo
watched a couple of good films in the evening (Leon and monsters INC)
then went to bed,
I have got up this morning feeling a little bit better, bouncer is still in bed ,at the moment will take a coffee up soon,
well we have spent the last 2 days not seeing a single person, and barely eating and drinking a thing, has been nice not travelling round visiting loads of relatives in some ways, just wish we felt a bit better,
well after 2 days of detox and 3 days where I only smoked about 5 **** you’d think we’d feel a bit better.
I’m not writing this for sympathy, just thought it might give those of you who know what pissheads we are a bit of a laugh at our expense, :2finger :2finger :lol
roll on the new year when we can start to party :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

And a happy feckin' christmas to everyone.

Never felt so shite over christmas in me life. All that booze and can't drink it :banghead

I have never eaten and drunk so little at christmas in all my life. And I've still managed to put on 3lbs since Saturday........HOW THE FECK DOES THAT WORK!!!! Life just ain't feckin' fair sometimes.:banghead

Rant over.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Ho Hum. In for a penny in for a pound. First glass of Moet on the go now.:cheers

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Hope ya'll feel better, maybe if you sit on the bikes and make motorcycle noises you will fell better........works for me. Fell better soon.

·
Registered
871 Posts
to bad you were feeling ill. but like you said it must have been nice not having to hustle around for two days either! well i hope you feel better so you guys can live it up on new years eve.

Feel Better, Have Fun and Happy Holidays

·
Registered
909 Posts
Bummer on that lot, not to good i say, at least the worst is over now, can relax and enjoy some on the belated xmas grub and drink :), why not take the damn lot to bed and have a pinic there :p

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
hope you guys are feeling better. :)

doesnt sound like that was much fun. :(

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like food poisoning. What did you eat on Saturday? I've been there and I know it's no fun at all :puke
we reckon it was food poisoning, we both had a large bowl of mussels on sat eve, thats all it could have been really, thanks for the well wishes guys,

we had a nice xmas dinner this afternoon and the TV was so shite we put "long way round" on the dvd player, just finished watching all nine hours of it, excellent stuff, we've had the DVD since last xmas and not had a chance to watch it:banghead better late than never i suppose.

johnny. might have a couple of bottles to bring along in january:cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Sea-food? deffo that then mate :puke :puke :puke now i know why I don't like mussles.

like 'em even less now :laugh

Hope you're both ok now :O

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
hope you are both ok and feeling better:hail ive had food poisoning before but its never been from SEA-FOOD:O this is what i love to eat:hail :hail
sorry if it makes you feel ill:laugh :laugh

and the empty shells turned over when i'd finished:clap :clap

yummy yummy:)

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hope ya'll feel better, maybe if you sit on the bikes and make motorcycle noises you will fell better........works for me. Fell better soon.
did better than that doug, we both felt quite well yesterday, so we got the leathers on, fired the bikes up and went out for a ride, it was a bit cold and a bit damp on the roads but we didn't care, even got in a few reasonable wheelies along the way, first time out of the house in 5 days,
got home half an hour before it got dark gave them a quick wash to get the road crud off:banghead and put them away again,

whoohoodo we feel better now, :)

oh yeah, thanks jeff:puke :puke :fingerlol :lol

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Glad you are both feeling better :thumbup Looks like it's my turn now :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.