TLZone Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got out of bed after throwing up constantly for 24 hours :puke

Started at 1am yesterday. Had to go to the walk in centre after 8 hours where they sent me to hospital as it was quite bad. Got to the hospital and there was a 5 - 6 hour waiting time :banghead So I sat in the waiting room throwing up into a little cardboard thingy and after 3 hours was called for.

They did blood tests just in case it was anything more serious which I have some nice bruises off.

Turns out I've also got the infamous bug that everyone else has.

At the mo just feel drained and ache so much from all the wretching.

I know it's not nice but just thought I'd share with my pals on the zone :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
doh, get well soon. Doesn't sound fun at all:banghead

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I know how ya feel debb's :dowhat

I had it last week end ( one b4 xmass )

Went out thurs night @ 7pm .. home bye 7:30pm .. though just a bad pint ... in bed @ midnight .. i didnt get outa bed ( i did but not to get up ) till the following sunday night ... 50 odd hours is not good for anyone in bed fs :puke

Hope ya feel beta soon :thumbup

to make ya feel better ... me and the mrs are just getting ready for a right good beering sesh ...... and a seshh after ;)

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
morning sickness,:O :)

hope you feel better debs, not nice is it:no :bawling

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
fack me everyone in the uk is getting the dreaded birdflu get well soon debs :)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well bugger me if the flaming thing hasn't flared up again. Up to now have been throwing up for 8 hours :puke.

Feel like shite and absolutely weak as a kitten.

Thanks for all the get wells :)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Me and my two kids had this before Christmas but only a mild form. They both went on to have ear nose and throat infections. All OK now but I have hardly eaten or partaken in alcohol over the hols - not that my wasteline shows it:laugh

Anyhow hope you are feeling better soon:)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Sad to hear about your condition :(
Here in sweden we have something called the "winter throwup sicknes" direct translation that makes U throw up for 24 hours or more :puke sucks big time if U get hit with it only comes durin the winterseason

Hope U are at the end of it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts