TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, today I seen the pavement very closely. Sharp turn, dreaded gravel on the outside. Me sliding into a guardrail. It's hurts. Boots worked and Icon leather vest worked. Long sleeve shirt didn't work. Jeans didn't work. Left arm is skun and elbow is chewed up. Hip skunned. As well as two gashes in my left knee. I put my bike on a friends truck. Now it is in my shed. Me... on the couch :banghead Not bad enough for medical examination, seriously.

Now the damage. Front end needs replaced. Radiator to forks. My front wheel is demolished. Heh... headlight is perfect :confused Fairings are cracked. The swingarm looks fine, yet the tire inward the bike is real close to the chain. Engine runs good, no damage, no scratches on it. Somehow my carbon fiber cans barely have an damage to the eye in which is great.

Lucky... I had taken the guardrail pole completely out and grabbed it to hang on. Straight drop off over the railing :dowhat Still pretty shaken. No pitty party.

The future... Fighter the S!! :)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
bad news, glad to hear you did not get hurt more or worse go over the edge.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Glad you're ok, hope the hurting goes away soon! As for the bike there are some great options out there, ebay is your friend as well as this forum of course!
Good Luck!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks. Definitely need some tlc... myself that is. Ouch :(

Tried to go to bed, but laid there for a couple hours.

As long as the TL isn't too damaged, I have a sweet vision for it.

As for right now... an episode of Deathklok will do the trick hehe.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doh but glad it wasn't worse, a guardrail can do a lot of damage to a body:scared

Now I guess you see why we are always on about wearing full gear too:laugh

·
Registered
122 Posts
Man ... glad you're well enough to be posting a thread! Heal quickly and GL with the rebuilding of the TL!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. Just got from the bed to the couch this morning :doh

I will take pictures today, but will not be able to put them up until tomorrow night.

Going to my parents to relax and eat sammiches on the pontoon boat :cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts