TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in from the doctors and after 18 months on sick due to a smashed ankle:banghead bloody blind car driver:coocoo :coocoo :coocoo I have been told i can return to work, not sure if it's :banana or :bawling Only allowed to do 4 hours light duties max to beguin with, due to my job involving heavy lifting. Still waiting on a M.R.I. scan to see if i need a operation to re attach a ligarment. If i do it will be another 3 months off work:banghead Better not clash with our small enough summer:devious :laugh :laugh :laugh
For the people on here that didn't see the pics of my foot here is a reminder, taken 3 months after accident:eek:mg

·
Registered
909 Posts
Damn that looks bad there, glad ya ok now thou, just take it easy and then ya should be ok.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Wow that did look bad. I go back tomorrow too after being out for 6 weeks because of a fracture pelvis.

I'm not looking forward to it. I was hoping to get until December some time but it did not pan out that way. I guess it's good in a way but bad in others.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Going back to work after any time off sucks :banghead :laugh

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
18 months :dowhat you must be bored shitless Paul :boring

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Congrats:clap that's good news:thumbup

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wages time. :thumbup
Won't get my loss of earnings back until i'm back full time:banghead Not worried though becouse at work i'm on a bonus which makes up aprox a third of my wage, i can take it easy and get the rest made up by the insurance:devious Also i have aprox 23 days holiday left and becouse i have to work the days till xmas to show it is getting better i will get a lump sum for them:laugh :laugh :laugh Not sure i can manage working 8 till 12 though:devious :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow that did look bad. I go back tomorrow too after being out for 6 weeks because of a fracture pelvis.

I'm not looking forward to it. I was hoping to get until December some time but it did not pan out that way. I guess it's good in a way but bad in others.
Glad your all fixed up now , 6 weeks is good going for a pelvis injury. Hope work isn't too bad:thumbup

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
18 months :dowhat you must be bored shitless Paul :boring
Wasn't too bad at first but now i'm watching the same tv programs for the 3rd time:banghead Got better once i was allowed to ride again, managed to clock up 8,000 miles over summer:banana Could say i timed things right:devious

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Paul, glad to hear your injury is nearly a thing in the past. I did not need surgery thankfully. Dr's said I'm lucky, I replied well maybe I should play the lottery more because winning would be lucky this was perhaps a guardian angel on my side. I'm fine, this old guy is tough.. yeah. :laugh but it did and still does hurt :crazy

Good thing I sold the TL because if I had not I would be back on it for sure this week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts