TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
After having 3 TLR鈥檚 in the past, 1st was a 98 back in 1999, 2nd was a 99 model back in 2005 & 3rd was a 02 model in 2014, which sadly was crashed on a double apex bend in the mountains that was caused by a oncoming car that crossed into my line馃槨.
Since then I鈥檝e had a few different bikes, but now I have the feel to get back onto the superb bike that the TLR is.
So now I鈥檓 on a hunt for one, they are now pretty rare to find one here in OZ, but with a little patience, hopefully I find one.
If anyone knowanyone in Australia that鈥檚 selling one, send them my way.
Cheers

Registered
[/QUOTE]
Hi there, I'm in Melbourne and have been considering selling mine. 1999 yellow R with 32,000klm, new gold D.I.D chain and JT sprockets, new Road 5 tyres and just had oil and filter changed.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Buying from interstate, is pretty hard these days, I鈥檓 in Sydney, not sure how you go about this, crossing over the border馃

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I suppose, we鈥檒l have to see what鈥檚 going on with this Corona shit in the near future, and then if you still have the bikes, we could sort something out.馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Hi there, I'm in Melbourne and have been considering selling mine. 1999 yellow R with 32,000klm, new gold D.I.D chain and JT sprockets, new Road 5 tyres and just had oil and filter changed.
[/QUOTE
[/QUOTE]

Hey mate, I鈥檓 from Sydney & not sure how we go about buying/ selling interstate these days.
If you are going to sell , how much $$ would you ask?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts