TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wotcha folks!
I'm Mark, and I've finally purchased another TLR after selling my previous bike 10 years ago.
It's a bit if a project cosmetically, and needs some TLC but nowt major.
I'm looking forward to learning, and riding........ It's been a while! lol.

Cheers, Mark

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Six5 👍.
I'm sure I used to be on here years ago when I last had one. Mind you, I've slept since then so could be wrong lol.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Welcome back.
:bigfinger.
A few if us from northants/ beds get to on yer bike sometimesin the summer. See you there if you get it fixed up in time :laugh

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
😂🖕 cheers gazza!

Yeah I'm up for that mate, it's only 15 mins from me. Should have it done by then 🤔

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
If you need anything major doing to it have a word with Dave Wood Racing (formerly of Aylesbury, now based in Buckingham). He's done some useful work on my tiller in the past and knows his way around a yosh box.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wotcha Snowblind.

I know Dave, although not seen him for a few years. Didn't realise he'd gone to Buckingham.
He copied the ECU mapping from my old TLR to use as a base for a race bike he was building/working on, all them years ago.
I once to his BSB privateer bike to the NEC for him, as it was being displayed on the Pro Bolt stand. Will have to find out whereabouts he is, and stick my head in.

Small world!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts