TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hej,

I didn't see ANY shrimp cheese :lol ... but DID sample the delights of the real thing :)... massive langoustines and a 'continental breakfast' - with meat and and cheese... unlike my usual here in the UK.

I visited friends in Uddavalla and all around the area - along the coast etc... Smogen was :hail

I need a boat, plane and loads a ££££'s (or SEK's) - funny that... I always need loads of SEKs... :lol

Stu

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheek

So how was lasse, did you come back to blighty with a limp:laugh
Hey Mate,

It surely is a beautiful coutry to go and visit. If I could place this on here and just get one more biker to go - the roads are empty, good quality, twisty and the food & drinks are superb. I guess don't go in the winter (unless you have a snow-cat or like ice fishing from a hut on the water)...

I just posted to say the above :yes

Nice place, nice people great food.

Stu ;)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Yeah it is really nice, and if you own a turbo Busa you could max it on some of the roads there. Shame you never got to see Norway, as it is fantastic, amazing roads and mountains with hardly a car, I think we actually never stopped at one traffic light through the whole of norway:)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
glad you liked it :) next time swing by Stockholm so we can hook up and put some schrimps on the barbe and take a swim in the pool :cheers

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
glad you liked it :) next time swing by Stockholm so we can hook up and put some schrimps on the barbe and take a swim in the pool :cheers

Or lasse will lock you in his basement/dungeon for the next 24 year and father many kids from you :laugh (ouch below the belt)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Or lasse will lock you in his basement/dungeon for the next 24 year and father many kids from you :laugh (ouch below the belt)
hey u only had to spend 14 years before I let you out :rant

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Yea, you would'nt want to miss skinny dipping with Lasse. :devious

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
skinny dipping Lasse :puke

Oh you said WITH LAsses.... :laugh

I would have - but had family in tow...

Nice country and suffers just as much politics as UK.... :(

·
Registered
6,760 Posts

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Hey Octo, has Lasse shit out your 2 missing fingers yet from your sucsesssful escape attempt from his dungeon:laugh
Don't think so. They're an armlength up, so it'll take a while I guess. :laugh

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
wipe ya shin before you speak biatch :laugh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts