TLZone Forums banner

Back from a Swedish bash

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  tl1000lasse 
#1 ·
Hej,

I didn't see ANY shrimp cheese :lol ... but DID sample the delights of the real thing :)... massive langoustines and a 'continental breakfast' - with meat and and cheese... unlike my usual here in the UK.

I visited friends in Uddavalla and all around the area - along the coast etc... Smogen was :hail

I need a boat, plane and loads a ££££'s (or SEK's) - funny that... I always need loads of SEKs... :lol

Stu

#3 ·
cheek

Hey Mate,

It surely is a beautiful coutry to go and visit. If I could place this on here and just get one more biker to go - the roads are empty, good quality, twisty and the food & drinks are superb. I guess don't go in the winter (unless you have a snow-cat or like ice fishing from a hut on the water)...

I just posted to say the above :yes

Nice place, nice people great food.

Stu ;)

#4 ·
Yeah it is really nice, and if you own a turbo Busa you could max it on some of the roads there. Shame you never got to see Norway, as it is fantastic, amazing roads and mountains with hardly a car, I think we actually never stopped at one traffic light through the whole of norway:)

#5 ·
glad you liked it :) next time swing by Stockholm so we can hook up and put some schrimps on the barbe and take a swim in the pool :cheers

#10 ·
#12 ·
Don't think so. They're an armlength up, so it'll take a while I guess. :laugh

#13 ·
wipe ya shin before you speak biatch :laugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.