1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
yea but it wont be in the us till late 07 :banghead

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
The Hayabusa motor lives on! Even if Suzuki dumbs it down some, and they most certainly will, it will still be stupid fast and he "undumbing" process will be quickly figured out :)

I have written much about my new FZ-1 purchase. It used to be about big cams and carbs. Now it is about electronic warfare to uncork the serious power that a motor is capable of with it's stock parts. In other words, undoing EPA driven FI settings and, more irritating, excessive ignition retard in the lower three gears for our protection. BS I say. I want a bike that can bite hard and hurt me if I am careless and stupid with it.

So along with the PCIII module, for my new bike I will be purchasing a Dynojet ignition module as well to advance the timing where it should be. The countermeasure for the neutered for our protection product liability lawyer inspired ignition curve has moved past a simple TRE that our bikes require. The "gimme the horsepower I paid for" stakes have been raised. Thank goodness for the aftermarket. The B-King will be truly sick when it is tweaked to full Hayabusa spec :laugh

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:stupid :lol :laugh

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
hmmmmmmmm

:puke ugly

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Yep, there is a write-up in the latest AMCN mag over here

·
Registered
251 Posts
looks pretty sick. i don't like the exhaust. sticks out too far. i'm sure yoshi can fix that. who's gonna go 180mph with no windshield? seems like it will be alot of wasted power. still looks cool though.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
I still prefer the bike the way it was first designed to be....

2001..with turbo, radial brakes, HUD :hail and some more goodies.

This is the today's version

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
wtf? that exhaust is simply unacceptable. i am very disapponited that this is how the production model turned out. that looks like sh!t. small changes hurt it in a big way.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Ugh, the brake reservior looks like crap with the rest of the bike. If possible they should have put the lower profile, square, black one on there. I've seen it on many other suzuki's. The more I look at it, the uglier that reservior gets sitting out in the open like that. :puke

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
have to agree ...that res. up there like that is Sh_t!...builders need to follow designers specs fu_k the dot ...like duke said let it bite hard if I get to stupid...i think that is the part that makes riding a bike so much fun...they need to QUALIFY the rider...NOT the bike...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts