TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how come it says we cant uplaod animated avatars? its under 24.4 and 150x150:O

what the problem be?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great now i have my halloween avatar out! :laugh
 

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
Joined
·
14,150 Posts
Well, that's marginally better than your old one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gixxerjasen said:
Well, that's marginally better than your old one.

there was nothing wrong with my nut shacking viking!:coocoo
 

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
Joined
·
14,150 Posts
Hey, if you enjoy watching a cartoon character's groin pulse, that's all you then man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fengler said:
jasen, dont judge, the bible says not to. :laugh :laugh

thankyou FENG, LOVES MY GUY
 

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
Joined
·
14,150 Posts
I'm not judging, just pointing out a fact. Freak likes to watch male groins pulse. You can draw your own conclusions. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gixxerjasen said:
I'm not judging, just pointing out a fact. Freak likes to watch male groins pulse. You can draw your own conclusions. :)

what are you saying?:O
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,965 Posts
TL Freak said:
there was nothing wrong with my nut shacking viking!:coocoo
The best part is that not only does he seem to enjoy the male genitalia, he seems unable to spell "shake" or "shaking"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OldTLSDoug said:
The best part is that not only does he seem to enjoy the male genitalia, he seems unable to spell "shake" or "shaking"

doug i got something for that spelling nazi-ism

:laugh :laugh

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
more




 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top