TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Anyone know of a good Aussie online store that will ship parts to Thailand after sprockets and pads to start with :O
Thanks

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
:dunno Can't help you.

Unfortunately, if I were buying sprockets and pads online, I'd be looking at the US for them myself. We get raped on prices here. But for those items, I buy them from a shop.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve
not that easy to just buy from a shop here. Trying this one at the moment just waiting for a reply if they will ship to Thailand

http://www.hyperformanceparts.com/catalog/

Anyone had a look at the TL parts from Vee 2 as it looks like they want 10 bucks just for the catalog for there TL range

Thanks anyway

·
Registered
303 Posts
Don't bother with vee two as they only made about three items for the TL and no longer make most of them.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I buy most of my stuff from the US. Dealers here are a rip off. If I need something small or in a hurry I'll go to a dealer but most of my stuff I buy from the States. A dealer charged me $6 for a fairing bolt that needed replacing :banghead
Calsportbike has a very good online service and deliveries from Cali to Melbourne are here within 5 days. I would expect the same service to Thailand Cheers

www.calsportbike.com

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey thai land one of my favorite place i have friends there and go there to if you need some thing im sure i can help friend let me know well see what we can come up with

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Mattbl
That was what I was after
Cheers

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
doc16 said:
hey thai land one of my favorite place i have friends there and go there to if you need some thing im sure i can help friend let me know well see what we can come up with
Thanks Doc but got what I needed from www.calsportbike.com I was from South Australia but moved over here about 6 years ago I wouldnt want to go back
Yep Thailands a great place plenty of bikes beer and bitches
I am living up in the N/E isaan area great for riding not much traffic and the cops dont give you a hard time and you can pay your way out of most speeding fines on the spot. But they are bad drivers so you got to be on you toes

Do you ride much when you come to Thailand ??

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Yep. **** buying in Oz. Buy from the US Ebay! :thumbup

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts