TLZone Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above guys........wheres the best place for me to go over there if looking for a carbon hugger............can only find one place here and damn its expensive........just want to see what i can pick up over there......:banghead you know what i mean.........:rant

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
They all seem expensive over here Mike :banghead

Geelong Carbon Craft :devious - expensive but top quality from what i have seen :)

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice.............even with the money conversion there cheaper there than here.....

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
I got a carbon hugger off Just Fairings in Hamilton,$400 and very average but was in a hurry at the time...It turned out i could have taken my time because i then ripped the rear end out and ended up buying another hugger for another $400 out of he US. :laugh

It will be used when i find a way to do the gap mod that will do everything the stock undertray will do.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:banghead bugger........i paid $400 for my fibre hugger from just fairings...nothing wrong with it at all its just i put the carbon screen on and it would look better with carbon hugger........how long ago did you get yours les.......

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Geelong ... incredible quality on the tank protectors & they've looked after us here at the TLP & TLZ so send them your business. Much better than those wanker yank companies :yes

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
:banghead bugger........i paid $400 for my fibre hugger from just fairings...nothing wrong with it at all its just i put the carbon screen on and it would look better with carbon hugger........how long ago did you get yours les.......
It would be a couple of years+ a smidgen more now,Mike.
The profile is quite flat compared to most others.
I never liked the bit for the chain guard so it will get the dremel one day to try and streamline it a tad.

Someone complemented the Geelong carbon fibre tank protector the other day...indeed,ace quality.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
At least me, Les :laugh awesome stuff ... especially considering it was like only $20 more than the Art one from the states due to ridiculous shipping costs from the US ...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
I had a GCC hugger. I had to remove it when I started using 190/55 rears, they wouldn't fit under it. Other than that I liked it.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Mike, what about from us here in the UK? would you like me to find out costs etc, for you :O

Mark

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the offer mate..i will let you know.....had a pm from an aussie with one surplus to requirements.........now we have to work out how many demerit points this is going to cost me with the missus...............:banghead

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Not a prob' Mike. There's a bike show early next year so I'll be shopping for a few bits myself :devious

1 - 17 of 17 Posts