TLZone Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So does any of you EU guys want to join us for a day at the holy grounds of Assen. So far we are 4 TL's strong and it should be a blast. :banana

here's the URL http://www.circuitrijden.nl/

goto circuitrijden
then TT-Circuit Assen

and then it's all in Dutch :dowhat

basically it reads:

No open exhausts
5 times 25min. free riding
and costs eur 175,-

If you would like to go don't wait to long. I'm in the gevorderd (middle group) and the other three TL's are in the beginners (slow group) ps not that I’m that fast though I was just first to register and am a bit optimistic

2006:

·
Premium Member
6,916 Posts
Assen is somewhere that I will do soon I think....... but to watch the racing....... not take part..

THAT date is already taken in my diary tho...

I will be at the TT racing on the Isle of Man..:thumbup

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be at the TT racing on the Isle of Man..:thumbup
Well at least you've got a good excuse :laugh

When ever you do go send me a PM if you like

·
Premium Member
6,916 Posts
Will do..........

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
855km each way for me. Much too far for one day, sorry.

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
855km each way for me. Much too far for one day, sorry.

Greetings
Rufer

Ya I know what you mean! I went out yesterday and picked up a damaged TL from Germany. I left at 5:00 in the morning and was back at 4:00 in the afternoon. 860km with the trailer behind the car :banghead I hate long drives in the car.

but I now have a TL trackbike. (just like you :devious )

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
I could be interested. :devious

I would imagine a few from the UK might.

We would probably get the overnight ferry from Newcastle to IJmuiden.

I wont know for definate until my new joba has started as I may not be able to take any time off so soon.

If I cant make it, I still plan to take a trip over to Holland/Belgium so a meet up and a few beers would be good. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could be interested. :devious

I would imagine a few from the UK might.

We would probably get the overnight ferry from Newcastle to IJmuiden.

I wont know for definate until my new joba has started as I may not be able to take any time off so soon.

If I cant make it, I still plan to take a trip over to Holland/Belgium so a meet up and a few beers would be good. :)

You are always welcome! Let me know if you can make it for the trackday, should be fun we've got 4 Tilles coming. If you every want to come to The Netherlands send me a PM and we can hook up and drink a few beers. :cheers

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No open exhausts...
I was in right up until there... My Yoshi full race won't go over any better than it does here.
I spoke to a guy that took his TL to Assen last year with open race pipes and didn't have a problem all day. I'm going to go with a race exhaust and take my stock cans with me if I do get a warning.

I'm also running a full yosh system on my streetbike and made some slip-on converters for my stock cans. My new trackbike is still stock and I'll be looking to score a set of yosh pipes before the season begins.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BOOKED FULL in 5 days time, dang that's fast

will be going there with 5 other TL's, should be fun.

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey ziggy999, i'am also in the middle group...

not the beginners...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts