TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think it had its high lights and its low low lights, it was kinda a joke i thought almost unorganized. the rolling start seemed to be a complete **** up. even the camera men sucked, i know about 2 dozen guys that film in stunt lots that could shoot and keep in focus better then that. they showed the damn flag man durning the rolling start " gee i have never seen a guy wave a flag before lets see that instead of everyone fighitng for the lead". that and showing eslick trying to fix his buell instead of the race for like 2-3 min instead of what was happenin on the track what the hell...........

other then that it was action packed intresting race ive always been a fan of ben bostrum im happy he won.

·
Premium Member
2,653 Posts
If you are going to post race results put "SPOILER" in the thread title. :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Some people may not have seen it yet. :banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
speed coverage is horrible. Nice they said what a great race the superbike was, only have to wait 2 weeks for coverage. Oddly, I don't see the Daytona 500 being broadcast in April.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry man i forgot about that......................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts