TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there wanna lend a poor member their yosh box so i can get my tlr running right......all i have now is joe v/airbox, gutten stock cans. but she is running a lil rich/lean and i dont have the cash right now to get a PowerCommander:banghead

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
You could buy a makbox :O

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Nah, a Makbox is just a Yosh box, but built by one of the guys on here...Makenzie I think...

·
Registered
601 Posts
I want to make a yosh box. Unless someone in Indiana has one I can borrow for an hour. :devious

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Can of worms?

Nah!

Unfortunately for you some member on this site that lives very close to Milwaukee blew it for you with regard to me loaning you my Yosh YAFMS tool. It took the idiot 5 months to return it to me despite my pleas to get it back to me as I needed it badly. Only thing that got it back was the local sheriffs in Thiensville who said they would pay this member a visit after I filed the police report. Sorry guy, there are members living near you that are a-holes that blew it for you. :no

My Yosh box has been mailed back & forth to Virginia a few times without any issues & back in May it made a trip back & forth to Northern California via US mail as well. Good luck to you...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
back to the top, if anyone is willing i would more than appreciate it, and will promise a safe and speedy return, im going to be attempting the chucks_net slash exhaust soon and would like to get it running right after......help a poor broke brother a hand :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey jim thank i would owe you big time, no rush i was just tryin to get one lined up, im doin the slash cut exhaust this weekend so with my exhaust and air box mod the yosh box should do the trick

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
that is why this place is the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people like jim and chuck will help anyone out!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.