TLZone Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stretching the rules and posting this for a "friend" handle GHOSTDRIVER non-member from France. I think the moderator deleted his post because it was fundamentally a want-to-buy but really more of a how-do-I-get. Here's the PM he sent me subsequently, starting with my my previous reply to the deleted post. If your French is any good, lend this guy a hand if you can.

There are several TL1000R lights. There are usually several on ebay.

Be aware that some countries use two reflectors, whereas other countries use one ellipsoidal-lens projector and one reflector.

Also, some countries use lights for driving on the right side of the road, others for driving on the left side of the road.

Hello, I have read your message.
Firstly, I wish to say that I am French and I go through an online translator, I am Menbres forum of French TL: the VTSC.
Europeans are the TL system team: "ellipsoidal-lens projector and one reflector.
I am trying to make me a lighthouse "headlight" double as the xenon bmw
saw a red TLS English, that's why I posed the question on the forum.
by cons, I saw that my ad had disappeared;
Can you transfer this message to the "moderator" of the forum so that he could help me write my problems.
As or save the presentation of my bike!
I thank you for your help and your patience, you will find the French so below where incomprehensible translation. David

Bonjour , j'ai bien lu ton message .
Tout d'abord , je tiens a te dire que je suis français et que je passe par un traducteur en ligne ,je suis menbres du forum français des TL: le VTSC.
les TL europeen sont equipe du systeme : "ellipsoidal-lens projector and one reflector".
je suis en train de me faire un phare " headlight" en double xenon comme les bmw
vu sur un TLS rouge anglais , c'est pour ça que j'ai pose la question sur le forum .
par contre , j'ai vu que mon annonce avait disparu ;
Peux tu transferer le present message au "moderateur" du forum pour qu'il puisse m'aider a ecrire mes problemes .
Comme ou mettre la presentation de ma moto !
je te remercie de ton aide et de ta patience . David

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
so what is he asking then

·
Registered
144 Posts
He is asking about where to get the twin projector mod methinks - that he's seen on a red 's' from the uk.

Cheers John

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
i'm french and also VTwinSportClub forum member (and mod) .

I'll try to better understand what Ghostdriver looking for :)

Thanks cyclecamper
If I'm guessing right, he's the member with the name "franckm" looking for that ..... 'optical tlr" headlight :lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
If I'm guessing right, he's the member with the name "franckm" looking for that ..... 'optical tlr" headlight :lol
It's not the same member but they use definitly the same translator tool. :laugh

The french part is not clear, so I understand that you can't get what he means.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts