TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a TLZone member that might live in or near Rosamond, CA. I want to ask a favor of someone there. I had an expensive package inadvertently shipped to an address there and would like to see if anyone is close to potentially stop by and retreive it.

:eatcorn

--Sk

·
Registered
322 Posts
God help them if they do! Pretty desolate place aside from Willow.

Might want to rephrase the question to include Lancaster, Palmdale ect.... Good luck.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I have a track day out at Willow Springs in Rosamond this coming Friday. I can pick it up after running out there. Been at the Cali Speedway for 2 days & I am heading back out to Fontana for another track day Monday AM. Ducati owner's day - that means I can get a WHOLE lot of riding in as those guys usually pack up & leave early or toss it down the road. Means it is a ghost town by the early afternoon! After 2 days out there I'm a little fried but an open track does wonders to wake your ass up! Yee haw. PM me & we'll work something out...
-

·
Registered
55 Posts
wish i would have seen this yesterday..i was up in lancaster visiting fam....i wont be back up there until this weekend so if you still need some1 to pick it up, let me know...

·
Premium Member
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEY!!! I got someone from another forum to stop by and retrieve the package!

:banana

Thanks for everyone who posted up and PM'd me offering to help out.

--Sk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts