TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was dielectric greasing some electrical connections among some other stuff and I found these electrical connectors. They are behind the tail section plastic next to the tool kit. They both are capped off. I don't know if they are for the dealers to connect to for diagnostic purposes? Here's a picture.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That leads me to another question. If I can find a Yosh box, would it be worth getting or are the power commanders better? Right now I have a full d and d exhaust and [email protected]n filter. Someday id like to get the bike to a dyno. Yosh boxes seem hard to find so I am thinking power commander. I just don't know if I have any need for the ultra fine adjustments on PC.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Since about last year (or 2), we now can get the power commander V !
Yosh box are ok but limited, If you want to go to a dyno and get a real good tune, then go for the V !

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking at those. Seems like it would be the wise choice. There is a guy a few towns over who builds and drag races gsxr1100s. I think he probably knows his stuff and he does Dyno tuning. When the time comes I'll give him a call and have him Dyno my TL. I want to get this bike running real good but keep it all original looking. It's a 17 year old survivor. It deserves it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts