TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slow50, are you back yet?

What happen to Nathan, Is he still around in Luray? I know he would know some decent roads over in the valley area.

ReptileTLR,?

Thinking about doing 211 this weekend , 33 skyline. Want to ride it's getting colder, not much time left.

Never anyone to ride with. Ash you game to meet on 211? Anybody else?

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
you may wanna check with bigroy80 (Roy) he lives in luray...I'll see if i can borrow my buddies r1..if u dont mind a squid bike joining (it has lots of chrome and ghost flames and a little lowered in the front):lol

send a pm to Twalk see if he wants to ride if not tell him i want my bike back... :lol

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Im in Del but jesse wont be back till the 23rd and im sure he will be down.. althou it might rain this weekend.. i do have scrubbed tires so im a little eary about it but oh well. LETS RIDE
:cheers
Ash

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
twovalvekid said:
Might be going in suffolk...
What on earth for? Not much there.

I go down there every so offten. I never have the bike. My wife's mom works at OBICI. She lives in Franklin, VA.

Corey that would be awesome. I just found out though Sat is out for me. I can ride Sunday, you guys game?

Twalk is welcome to join us if he can. Where do you want to meet 211? Foot of the mountain at the store?

What time? Where do you want to ride to from there?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I gotta study:banghead

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am going out for some miles on Sat morning/ early after noon. Where or when do you guys plan to meet up? Im in the Hampton Roads area.
Twovalve let me know if you are gonna be out this way maybe we can meet up.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OKay cleared the schedule so we can ride Sat. Where and when? Sun looks like rain.

Let's setup something in stone. If not, I won't be leaving the area.

How about we meet at the foot of the mountain on 211 at the craft store. Would that work? Let's say 11:00AM.

Post up in this thread to confirm.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come on Corey put it off until Sunday, then when it rains you have an excuse. :laugh

I need to mow the lawn it's a Sunday job.:devious

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
ill see i still have ur number for the phone u never answer :laugh
ill call u if things change,im not to comfortable taking my buddies by out if it rains its to pretty and to expensive to fix !!! plus sunday is for football :laugh..

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm talking Sat here not Sun I will do the family thing Sat night.

I'm talking riding Sat. now at 11:00AM Sunday is a washout according to weather reports.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well since no-one posted up to confirm and it's Sat at 9:30AM I think it's safe to assume I would be riding by myself on 211 if I went.

It's about and hour ride up to 211 for me and to get there by 11Am I would need to leave here around about now.

This means I'm not making the trip since no-one to meet. Perhaps some other time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey Del, How is the camping up there off of Skyline and 211? My wife and I were thinking of going up with the bike in the truck and camping (her and the kids) so I can meet some of you guys and do some riding.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
camping up ther is nice.. great wild life.. so since this weekend was all out of wack.. lets plan something for next weekend.. this way we have all week to plan it and figure out wh ois in and what are all the little details..

Ash

·
Registered
603 Posts
damn i missed this thread. Went shooting this weekend :D so was kinda tired on sunday. The people we go riding with live in the neighborhood next to obici. And there are plenty of places to ride ;) just have to know someone who is familiar with the area. THere are a TON of backroads.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I missed it also, but it wouldn't have mattered, I was in North Carolina transporting some baby stuff (crib, changing table etc.) for my buddy who drove half way from Charleston, SC to meet me. Oh, and I also got nabbed going 90 in a 65 on I-95 s near Sussex, VA. They call that "RECKLESS DRIVING" in VA, lol, so I've got a court date in Sussex on 10/26... yay

1 - 20 of 21 Posts