TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

So I am heading to Ireland at the end of May. I am going on a golf trip with my buddy, but was wondering if anyone on here is a local?

I don't really want to land and play golf on jet lag and I have never been to Ireland before!

So not to impose, but anyone wanna hang for a day or two? :laugh

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Would be awesome to meet you guys.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I vaguely remember some great pubs by the river and having dinner In the hardrock cafe.
Wish we had more time there to experience more of the town.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I went to Dublin once. I remember ending up in a fountain at one point but not much else.

·
Adrenaline Junky
2,688 Posts
I went to Dublin once. I remember ending up in a fountain at one point but not much else.
Sadly before the days of Facebook, where all drunken nights out are saved for generations to come!

Or just fly into Cardiff! I will have my golf travel bag, but would be nice to "meet" you Tom!!
In May both TLs will be on the road, but given your height I doubt you'll be taking the hybrid for a spin :laugh

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey! Me and a friend (he's from Switzerland and I'm UK) will be in Ireland second week of June if you'll still be there then? Grab a Guinness. Isle of man first week of June, then to Belfast and then down to Dublin. I'll be on the S and my friend has a KTM SMT 990.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
last time I was in Dublin I spent most of the night looking for a knocking shop and only found noisy pubs, ended that sad evening with a mate in the hotel bar for most of the rest of the night and morning being glared at by a barman who wanted to shut the bar - noooooooooooo chance!

·
Adrenaline Junky
2,688 Posts
Who knows, we might be able to arrange a mini TL get together that weekend, as I know a couple of the guys ride over this way during the summer months. If the weather's nice then there's a great bikers cafe in Abergavenny...

I should be able to drag out a couple of locals near me, and might even manage to get the infamous Spondon TL to see some tarmac if it's owners not too busy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts