TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in the summer whilst I was in alaska we came across her on her travels a couple of times.
Anyway the video will tell some of the story. We helped her out when she was in a little bit of bother.
Then met up with her again a few days later in anchorage to have a night out with her for dinner
Then our friend and mechanic bill did a proper fix.
Lovely girl and a pleasure to meet her. That's me laying on the floor under her bike tying the string off.
Watch here

Reactions: V2victim

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep - watched her exploits for quite a while now. Unfortunately I'll never be able to undertake trips like hers, so doing them vicariously through her vid's.
Good to see motorcyclists still helping out motorcyclists still too!

·
Super Moderator
1998 TLS; 2001 TLR; 200X TLRSF
4,754 Posts
tlsgazza, that is excellent your group was able to help her out with the fork seal! And now it is on video no less. Great kudos for the Brits! (y) 💪

Maybe it is explained elsewhere, but I am wondering how she gets the drone images. Does she carry one with her?

I would like to get to Alaska someday, but it may never happen. Beautiful country!

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tlsgazza, that is excellent your group was able to help her out with the fork seal! And now it is on video no less. Great kudos for the Brits! (y) 💪

Maybe it is explained elsewhere, but I am wondering how she gets the drone images. Does she carry one with her?

I would like to get to Alaska someday, but it may never happen. Beautiful country!
She does carry the drone and cameras with her. She actually controls the drone as well whilst riding. She has become quite good at this now.
I've started watching this trip from the beginning now. Amazing places she rides in, some of those roads in south and central America. Very brave lady.

·
Registered
638 Posts
You haven't aged a bit Gazza.........:p

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You haven't aged a bit Gazza.........:p
Yogi. Bloody hell. Where have you been hiding. Nice to see you're still around though.

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's almost like a Thumperzone reunion... :LOL:

just need Yogi to start waxing lyrical about one of his perversions next...

I see your field mechanics havent improved in the last 15 years, at least you used to use Duck Tape back in the day 😆
We did actually wrap some duck tape around it after tieing it off. A couple of zip ties would have just about exhausted our tool kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts