TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was talking to my wife earlier on tonight and she was asking how Chiefen was doing:O and i must admit i cant remember seeing him on line for a while:O must be a hard time of year for him :no
iv searched for his thread but cant find it,so.............................
HEY CHIEFEN how ya doing bud:) people are still thinking about ya ;)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
It looks like he hasn't visited here since late August, perhaps he's traveling:O

Best wishes Chiefen!

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
He's been back in Sweden for quite a while now. He hasn't been around here or at our swedish board. I sent him a new clutch grip this spring because he tipped his bike over.

Dunno where he is, but he seemed to be back on his feet. (As far as you can be after what happened to him...)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Well that's good to hear! If you run accross him tell him to stop in here and say hi:)

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
I sure will!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hello guyz, sorry I havent checked in for a while.
Im trying to work things back to normal allthough its pretty hard.
Ive put the bike back in the garage and Im sorry to say it has been neglected this year but im gonna start fixing it up (argh....kinda krashed it but its only small dents and some plasticwork to be done).

Thnx for caring guyz! I will visit TLZ more frequent from now on...hate winter, dont wanna be outside so I guess ill hang here constantly until spring hehehe

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Indeed, great to hear from you:thumbup Best of luck putting the TLS back together:banana

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
Good to hear from you man. Keep in touch.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
glad to hear from U Jonas :thumbup

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yeah Chiefen, good to see ya!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts