TLZone Forums banner

Anyone else got the "melting headlight thing"

975 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  actls 
#1 · (Edited)
Bought my S pretty much from new (was repossesed with very low km) so doubt the first owner bothered to fit stronger bulbs,picturers are crap and dont really show the 2 melted spots center of each lens but they really do stand out in real life,get sick of people saying your bulbs are blah blah,If bikes running headlights on so as i do a lot of very long rides is this just a result of that?or could it be the bulbs have been changed to something to strong?:O

#5 ·
:dowhatYa know what Hoss for a good bugger your somewhat irritating:deviousAny chance you could provide a bit of detail,ive probably got said amount of $ that i cant afford to spend just awaiting me to do it anyway.:banghead

#6 ·
Come on hoss details cobber but i do have a question? are they any better on night rides than the standard unit (brightness) for example f6 at night not the burbs.

Mike wish i had the answer for you a few years back i was lucky to get a spare headlight for only $60 aussie thats now on my r a new unit x japan is dam expensive thats for sure

#11 ·
...:2finger... sorry, that was replaced by my Teka "box"....

#12 ·
@_fly_ Mate it is literally like night and day you could prolly see Wollongong from Sydney :laugh

Mike, well I just followed the Frequent Mod that Alex did. I rate it a 8/10 for difficulty, but that is my rating and I'm hopeless. But I can provide you with details of where I bought the projectors from ebay.

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.