TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. I am in Jersey and obviously I cant just fly out to take a look at a potential purchase.. The bike is located at a dealership in ONTARIO Cali. I already have a shipping quote. and just wana second opinon.. If you are near that area you are probably familiar with where it is.

If anybody is willing to take a look at it and see if there are any upgrades to it besides the Yoshi Pipes..ie Rear suspension, Fan switch, Brakes, TRE,....so on and so forth.. I would be forever Greatfull.:hail:hail:hail. Please help if you can..

PM me or Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Slow down, There is hand full of guys in LA area.
Give more then 2 hrs... some folks will get home from work and what not, I'm sure someone can help out...:coocoo

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I see that You are very unctuous to get a TLR but remember that something better can pup up tomorrow right here in Jersey...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's true.. but I am looking for a 03 with low mileage. I haven't seen any in NJ for sale and hardly any on the east coast without some sort of road rash, crazy paint, or just sketchy listings.. So I see a few clean ones out west and Jump..

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I'm about 20-25 miles out...but don't know if I can conform to your schedule. When do you need it checked out by? I could probably do it this Saturday a.m. PM me details if there's no one who actually lives in Ontario.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well as it stands ABN you are the only person who has volunteered for this. I do appreciate it and will not hold you to it if you have a change of heart or plans. I will be sending a deposit tomorrow for the bike unless something else pops up. So that will hold it for me for a Whopping 3 days..lol. I am waiting for a check to be sent to me from my bank (USAA) in texas:banghead. So I sofar have only secured a shipper. In other words Saturday is absolutely fine. And I will pm you the info. I will also PM you if the bike gets sold from under me, Someone closer volunteers, or I find a different one so you won't waste your time. Thanks again:hail:hail:hail

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
I'm about 10 miles out and it's on the way home from work. If it's at Mountain Motorsports, they tend to be on the more expensive side. I wouldn't expect it to get sold out from under you...it's a TLR :laugh

Is it this one?

Let me know, I can go by tomorrow afternoon.

BTW, who's the shipper? I had my TLS shipped from Texas a few years back, used JC Motors out here. Absolutely no complaints, and they were more reasonable $$ wise, and time wise than anyone else I contacted. Only downside, I didn't want to wait for the door to door delivery, so I had to drive 20 miles to pick up the bike :)

http://www.motorcycleshippers.com/

And, IIRC there's a member on here who ships vehicles, just can't remember who.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm about 10 miles out and it's on the way home from work. If it's at Mountain Motorsports, they tend to be on the more expensive side. I wouldn't expect it to get sold out from under you...it's a TLR :laugh

Let me know, I can go by tomorrow afternoon.

BTW, who's the shipper? I had my TLS shipped from Texas a few years back, used JC Motors out here. Absolutely no complaints, and they were more reasonable $$ wise, and time wise than anyone else I contacted. Only downside, I didn't want to wait for the door to door delivery, so I had to drive 20 miles to pick up the bike :)

http://www.motorcycleshippers.com/
That would be awesome.:hail:hail It is at Mountain motorsports... I would Definetly apprecitate it.

As for the shipper. I have a friend who ships Furniture from Washington state cross country and he currently has a bid of $550 thats good till the 14th. Everybody else says 700 to 900 for the shipping..

If you can do it let me know please.. so I can let ABN off the hook.

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
If you can do it let me know please.. so I can let ABN off the hook.
I'll have pics for you this afternoon. I'm heading out early today, so I should have them for you by 4pm (pacific time)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great.. I will have to figure a way to repay you sir.. Maybe I can Paypal you some gas money??:)

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
actls:thumbup - good looking out!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ABN.. Our friend ACTLS has grabbed the wheel on my request and volunteered to handle it for me since it is less out of his way than yours. Thanks for responding though. you guys are great..

MAN I love These Forums...:cheers

·
Registered
593 Posts
i live near ontario as well...if your plans fall through pm me and i can get by there saturday or sunday...good luck with your purchase...

abn and actls...you guys are awesome for helping this guy out...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts