TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...he is a member here, doesn't post much...

Kamikuza, why do you want those?

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Angled mod? :O
looks just like my bike after i dropped it on both sides :O

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
i've got a set buried away somewhere. they're very good but if you're using stock cans you have to enlongate the mounting holes a bit

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I'm trying to sell a set of his pipe adapters. I got them for a friend, but his yosh sys mid pipes were 54mm OD, they should have been 50mm OD I think are cheweys measurements :O

tried contacting him and he said theres lots of diff sizes and I shoulda measured, but he doesnt say that on his site :banghead

wouldnt return my emails for a return either. :bitchslap

so kamimuza...I've got a brand new set Im trying to sell. Paid $160USD shipped, I'll let them go for $100 shipped to the US :O

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just to let you know, you can get them brand new off his website for $70 USD. :coocoo

But Id be willing to pick them up from you for $50.

I'm trying to sell a set of his pipe adapters. I got them for a friend, but his yosh sys mid pipes were 54mm OD, they should have been 50mm OD I think are cheweys measurements :O

tried contacting him and he said theres lots of diff sizes and I shoulda measured, but he doesnt say that on his site :banghead

wouldnt return my emails for a return either. :bitchslap

so kamimuza...I've got a brand new set Im trying to sell. Paid $160USD shipped, I'll let them go for $100 shipped to the US :O

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Let me check the sizes in the morning Bilbo ... what should my pipes be for them to fit?
heres the specs from his site:

chewys-stuff.co.uk said:
Total length=50mm
Outside diameter of pipe=53mm
Inside diameter of pipe=50mm
Wall thickness=1.5mm
Depth of exhaust flange=5mm
No protruding flange into can
Adjustable Clamp width=20mm
Clamp bolt M8
so the OD of your pipe should be 50mm. the yosh mids my friend had were like 53mmOD, so the adapters fit into the midpipes, rather than the mids fitting into the adapters :O

Just to let you know, you can get them brand new off his website for $70 USD. :coocoo

But Id be willing to pick them up from you for $50.

are you retarded spoon? :coocoo

65.50 BRITISH POUNDS per pair :bitchslap

thats $130USD plus shipping from the UK :kicknuts

so $100 shipped in the US is a deal dumbass

no wonder we banned you and your "HARD ASS TLR" already :lol :laugh :lol

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why dont you watch your ****ing mouth bimbo! Your obviously the idiot as it says in plain print its 31.75 pounds per pair! Your an idiot! Go **** yourself!!:fooku

are you retarded spoon? :coocoo

65.50 BRITISH POUNDS per pair :bitchslap

thats $130USD plus shipping from the UK :kicknuts

so $100 shipped in the US is a deal dumbass

no wonder we banned you and your "HARD ASS TLR" already :lol :laugh :lol

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
um dumbass it says 33 GBP for one + P&P, or 65.50 GBP + P&P for a pair...learn how to read you moron :bitchslap

you must be looking at the angled mod kit...thats $31.75 per pair. we're talking about the header adapters...to fit bolt-on cans to full sys headers :coocoo

I want some of them pipe adapters ...
see...header adapters...not angled can mod :lol

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Damn spoon, here just a few weeks and already pissing the locals off. :bitchslap

Instead of actually reading what they were talking about you tried to lowball the guy right off the bat, for something that you didn't even need at that.
That's bad joojoo dude.
Oh yeah, if you've been wondering why you've been getting some crap in a few threads then this will shed a little light for you. :thumbup

The first in Spoon version 2.0 aka Spn. http://www.tlzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=69172&highlight=spoon

This one is the tard that started it all. :laugh
http://www.tlzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63471&highlight=spoon

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
See :thumbdown angled can mod.
I was talkin to kamikuza...not you :lol

Mototiller: that brought back memories!!!! :laugh

TLDV8: WTF is the bingbong all about? I oughta :bitchslap :lol

I was just tryin to help out kamikuza, thats all :O

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Cheers Bilbo - when the wife moves the car (great parking BI-ATCH) I'll get out there with my digital vernier calipers :devious

TLFV8 - :p

:laugh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts