TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I think Tiller2NV (I might have the name wrong - they guy who did lots of really amazing paint work on all his stuff) had one, but he hasn't posted in quite some time that I've seen.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Ya thing a 350z is up to towing an SVX around?
:devious

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doh

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
its a great car.. i see it a lot on the tracks when i go with my friend to race his car.. if u wanna get one make sure u get the 6 speed manual as they come 300 hourse and 260 lb feet of torque.. with the brembo brakes and sport tuned suspension and 18 inch wheels.. convertables are nice but are a bit on the heavy side.. if u have some time look into the G35 coupe.. more luxury more power and lots of extra sexinessssssss for a tiny bit more on the pirce side..

Ash

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
crashtd said:
the car would not be for me...yet somehow i get stuck with doing the leg work on researching it :banghead

-:banana
You're doing the leg work so you get to throw a leg eh? :dowhat

·
Registered
782 Posts
i am 5'8 and the one i test drove last year I couldn't see out of the car, I felt like I was navigating an f18 down the road, others people as tall as me said they could see out just fine but i dunno - i really couldn't even see any of the hood and the side windows are too small. other than that though - plenty of power and not enough experience for any issues.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Mom's having her mid life crisis eh? :devious

I think Tiller2nv had a G35.

W

·
0 Posts
not much help here, but they're good lookers, and nissan in general is pretty much bulletproof. :O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
my mom drives a 3.0L Z-3, she loves the thing:thumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts