TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, in paris, wondering if there is any french members around. Going to hire a car next weekend and travel north then down the west coast to toulouse. Then hire a bike and ride over the pyrenese =)

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
one just joined today
check the new posts.
his name is romulus.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm living near Paris and this WE we'll be at "Circuit Carole" at just 5 min to the Paris-Roissy airport with our TLR

:devious
Hmm, nice looking track. Do they hire bikes and gear out on track days? I know places like philip island in aus hire out gsxr600s etc. And is there any decent price hotels nearby?

Either way i might drop in and say gday. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
well, Zac is a very nice guy

He find us on the circuit and we have a very nice afternoon together

we could speak about Australia, France, bikessss and TL

It's a real pleasure to see him and could speak with a TLman from the other side of the planet :ytiller

now Australia is nearer from France :thumbup

some pics and video come soon :)

Ps to Zac : sorry for our bad english and a great thank to you

Eurielle & Jean-Marc

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey jean-marc and eurielle, i had a great day, was good to hear the sound of a tl, im really missing mine haha Im still amazed that the track day was free. oh and your english was quite good, im sorry for my nonexistant french :(

Was great catching up with another tl fan hehe. And as i said if you guys ever come down under and would like to meet up again let me know :)

Im in amiens now, drove up this morning and going to b visiting the somme battlefields over the next few days which should b good.

·
Registered
179 Posts
say me if you go by toulouse or tarbes (lourdes...) i am near lourdes today, tomorrow and friday maybe...then atlantic coast ;-)

W

·
0 Posts
have fun in the pyrenees Mr_Korrupt, i can advise you to do the road between 'La Seu d'Urgell' and 'Sort' in Spain...46kms of the best road ever! :)

Anyway, can't go wrong over there regarding fine roads, but still, that piece of tarmac is one of the best i did in my life :devious

·
Registered
8 Posts
I Missed you all!!! :banghead Zac (Mr_Korrupt) mp me before coming, I phoned him but leave just after in holidays in Italia, I missed him and you in the same time!... It might be a great day you had on Carole, does Zac race too? ...It's amazing to speak to french guys in english.. nevermind, nice to meet you to Jean-Marc and Eurielle, my name is Romain, I live in Juvisy sur Orge (91) and fan of TL like you, I am very often on Carole, so I think we probably will meet us :) I would like to met zac to, did he enjoy his trip? He's amazed Carole was free, and so do I because I just look at the others racetracks in France an carole is the only free, and the others are very expensive to ride, we are lucky, see you soon, I hope we will have a report of the trip of zac in France, and his impresse...see you all

well, Zac is a very nice guy

He find us on the circuit and we have a very nice afternoon together

we could speak about Australia, France, bikessss and TL

It's a real pleasure to see him and could speak with a TLman from the other side of the planet :ytiller

now Australia is nearer from France :thumbup

some pics and video come soon :)

Ps to Zac : sorry for our bad english and a great thank to you

Eurielle & Jean-Marc

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
155 Posts
Salut au Français, j'avais même pas fait gaffe qu'on avait une partie pour nous !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts