Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
just picked up the latest streetfighters mag. PG: 15

NICKED!
i wonder if its taken UK streetfighters this long to advertise the heads up :O
i guess late advertisement is better than none :dowhat
Damn.. over here it takes a while before the latest SF mag is available.. but holy crap, did you only just get the one stating the loss of Antoine's bike?

That is month's back!

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn.. over here it takes a while before the latest SF mag is available.. but holy crap, did you only just get the one stating the loss of Antoine's bike?

That is month's back!
serious :dowhat

SF issue 151 / sep 2006
the one with the blond bimbo with her tits draped across the green tank.

it also fetures STU's & BEN's bikes from austreetfighters

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
There's a shop not far from me and they REGULARLY have their bikes featured in the Streetfighters mag'..............is it the UK one you're talking about :O

Been there when they've been doing a photo-shoot with some "nice young ladies" :laugh

Had to leave, started feeling a bit warm :laugh :drool

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There's a shop not far from me and they REGULARLY have their bikes featured in the Streetfighters mag'..............is it the UK one you're talking about :O

Been there when they've been doing a photo-shoot with some "nice young ladies" :laugh

Had to leave, started feeling a bit warm :laugh :drool
yeh UK streetfighters

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
This is the one I have (153) and I hope to pick up 154 in about a week.

In the UK they have 154 since last week of October..:confused

I've found the 151 post on that forum and the mag was out (in the uk) at Reply #15 - 07/28/06 at 18:53:33

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
How much does it cost you guys in Oz? I could always send you the "latest" copy :O

Yeah, that's the mag' that's been at the Shop before. Walk in the front door and trip over nitrous bottles waiting to be re-filled :laugh They have some good enlarged oic's that never made it into the mag'............for various reasons :devious

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How much does it cost you guys in Oz? I could always send you the "latest" copy :O

Yeah, that's the mag' that's been at the Shop before. Walk in the front door and trip over nitrous bottles waiting to be re-filled :laugh They have some good enlarged oic's that never made it into the mag'............for various reasons :devious
$9AUD i think at the moment ($AUD dollar rise & fall) my wife usualy picks it up for me.

i should realy subscribe. i buy every addition :)

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
That price sounds about right? It might cost you more if you'd like the current edition sooner than waiting another 3 months:O

Let me know, I don't mind bunging a copy in the post to you.........want me to find out postage costs?

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That price sounds about right? It might cost you more if you'd like the current edition sooner than waiting another 3 months:O

Let me know, I don't mind bunging a copy in the post to you.........want me to find out postage costs?
i'll just wate untill there here on the stands. but thanks anyway :)
only part i regret is we miss out on all the goodies (IE: tyre give aways etc) except the decals :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts