TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
In photobucket just click on the "img code" on the picture. Or, do what you did above for thumbs, uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box when clicking insert image on here to have full size pics

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try for multiple shots, & to make it half relevant, here's my previous bikes, apart from the Peewee 50 as a kid & an old TS 250 I had through high school:
The 1200 GS is gone, but I still have the Gixxer & the TY in the shed with the TL.
The Bandit was a great bike, which I replaced the Gixxer with. My father bought the Gixxer off me as a Sunday bike & I bought it back after returning to town, out of sheer sentimentality.
I'm kidding myself, because it needs money & time spent on it, neither of which I have nowadays, with a young family & commitments...
I competed in Trials briefly, hence the TY, which isn't worth selling anyway.
[URL="
[/URL]
[URL="
[/URL]
[URL="
[/URL]
[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
Nice collection of bikes you've got

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gaz,
Thanks mate but all I have is the TL, the old Gixxer & the old TY.
The Gixxer needs money & time spent on it (it's actually been off the road for about 4 years) & the TY doesn't get ridden these days...
As for the others, I sold the 1200GS recently& sold the 1200 Bandit years ago.
The pic with my TL & the Duke is from a ride last week with a mate, it's his old 750 SS.

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
I meant the pic with the Ty and gsxr
Something for all moods once they're all running

But thats the problem,once you start with a tl, everything else gets forgotten about

1 - 9 of 9 Posts