TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bit of fun on the ER6 (or Ninja 650R to you foreigners :laugh)

My only gripe was the kerbs were designed for cars and nearly ripped your leg off if you dared to skim a knee on them, the start/finish one was less harsh so I drifted over it a few times :laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0c9JC4ClYA

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Halfway through as my connection is slow, but excellent stuff. Bet you were popular!

YOu've become a right little hooligan since getitng that bike :)

In retrospect, If had known would have taken the versys too, circuit was failry short.

(dont want hijack/just dumped a sepearte vid link too, )
Thumbup!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doug Looks like fun :banana

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
lol u dont know tha half of it sit behind him on that theing and he makes everyone else look static ive never seen anyone move around hang off a bike so much in my life.
i was pissing myself in my helmet tears were streaming down my face watching him hang off like a chimp and pass cbrgsxr1zx 1000's round the outside top giggles.

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol u dont know tha half of it sit behind him on that theing and he makes everyone else look static ive never seen anyone move around hang off a bike so much in my life.
i was pissing myself in my helmet tears were streaming down my face watching him hang off like a chimp and pass cbrgsxr1zx 1000's round the outside top giggles.
Cheers Billy, try telling that to my thigh muscles, I daren't have a shit incase I can't stand back up :laugh

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
yeah i were i bit tight on monday but damn if id have been doing what u was i woulda needed sugury lol that was worth the £129 just for watching that lol

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i were i bit tight on monday but damn if id have been doing what u was i woulda needed sugury lol that was worth the £129 just for watching that lol
Aye, you gave me a scare that time going into the banked hairpin after Hazzy binned it, I outbraked myself up the inside of you and you started to turn in on me :laugh

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
seen your wheel and lifted it lol i heard u coming too noisey git

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does bark a bit :laugh

Wait till I get into the engine looking for a few more pony's :devious

·
Registered