TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I drive by certain parked cars with my TLS, it causes their car alarms to reset! This has happened to me on 3 different occasions so I know it is not a coincidence of the owner activating when I drove by. Has this happened to anyone else? Weird!

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Yep!! :laugh:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
:rotfl, please tell me You are kidding....

·
Registered
182 Posts
It happens. Sometimes it's kind of fun just givn a blip as u go by!

·
Registered
371 Posts
That's the car giving a "warning" chirp, no?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I would set off my old neighbors car alarm just starting up the TL and letting it idle.:devious Full yoshi race system.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Underground carparks are great for doing that... :devious

Always give me a laugh, but then again small things amuse small minds as the saying goes :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
hell yeah, forgot about the underground car-parks................. endless fun for small-minded & bored people like me!! :laugh

Even better is sitting just behind the drivers blind spot at traffic lights & then giving it a handful on Green...................

Is that the wrong attitude :dowhat

Tough eh?!

·
Registered
191 Posts
yup - mine does this too - as does a pals SP1. :laugh

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Underground carparks are great for doing that... :devious
Oh yea ... I always park right on the top of multi story CParks just for that reason :laugh ... BMW alarms seem to be the easiest to set off.

:hail TLR's

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Yes. It's always amusing and never gets old for me. :laugh

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's the fun of Twins! My M900 Monster with D&D pipes used to do it all the time as well. Good thing I wear a full-face so no one can see the maniacal grin on my face! :ytiller

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Even better is sitting just behind the drivers blind spot at traffic lights & then giving it a handful on Green...................
I prefer slowly lane splitting them just as i get to my suspects window (best if it's open :devious) clutch in and give a good blip of the throttle :laugh

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yup...my '97 TLS with full Yoshi system does it too....Sometimes we pull into my girlfriends condo complex (she rides a 600 Ninja) mine sets off or chirps alarms as we go by....I LOVE it....especially if its about 3 a.m. !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts