TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hail To all of you who ride TL's could I take this opportunity to wish you " All The Best " for Xmas , and for the coming new year , well done lads made it through another year , and looking forward to 07 where we can do some safe miles and enjoy our favorite pastime ,:hail :hail :)

And to those who dont ride TL's who frequent our web site :tongue :nana :)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Nicely said mate :thumbup

and like you said, merry xmas to all, have a top new year, and ride safe :)

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Baaa Humbug :bitchslap :mad :devil

:D

Hope you all have a happy festive season :)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
:cheers :banana all the best to everyone, may the best of 2006 be the worst of 2007 :)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
:cheers :banana all the best to everyone, may the best of 2006 be the worst of 2007 :)

Nice sentiment allymc....

I hope to meet more of you all in 2007 enjoy whats left of 2006 there wont be another..:)

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
: ...may the best of 2006 be the worst of 2007 :)
I suspect this may apply to the joke threads. :lol Merry Christmas to all you Brits, Poms Redcoats, or whatever you're called now. :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Reading some posts in the various forums, there's a few of us that really need a better '07 than this last year :banghead

:cheers to all Zoners across the World, lets keep- it rubber side down in '07 :)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Yep :)
I hope you all have a Safe,Happy and enjoyable Christmas and new year :D
i know personally, I leave this year with no regrets no ill wishes for anyone and a great sense of optimism for the future :yes

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Dave

·
Registered
794 Posts
We (Mrs Fish and I) wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and we hope to see more of you all next year. Ride safe and keep smiling.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Happy Christmas to all you guys on the Zone, Well 2006 is been an good and bad year for me upon reflection, July 16th the bike and I were smashed up due to some doddering old fool:kicknuts

But the time off work allowed me to buy my house and inturn I met the current Mrs Fragle:devious

looking forward to 2007 on the Zone and meeting alot of you in January

So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all the zone way:bigfinger :cheers :banana

fragle

·
Registered
164 Posts
Merry Christmas and wish you all a very very Happy New year.

Ride safe and look forward to 2007 with a positive attitude.

Have lots of fun Boys & Girls.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts