TLZone Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Now I see why those that have been here a long time do not waste the time to text a message.

SHIT happens, move on. :rolleyes

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
yeah we know, it takes u awhile it's evident, :rolleyes

A fellow member ask for help, I try to help. If you wish to be pissed at someone start at the root of the problem.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
yeah dude dont be pissed here

its your own fault...u logged on a ton of times and hell was even called...and nothing....u can take 1 minute and write a pm.....no one to blame but urself..
:coocoo :coocoo

·
Registered
775 Posts
First off, Eric, thank you.

Second, anyone that feels that they would still like to stop by, come on over, I am Very positive you will not like the outcome. Just to give you the rundown, you will be trespassing first off, secondly you will be fair game due to being on my property since threats have already been made and with this being the internet I don't know who would be stopping by to do what, so like I said, come on over.............. :)

Thirdly, yes, there has been some personal matters, things are being handled and I till make right on it, the peanut gallery can no stop.

Any admin, I would appreciate if the mulitple threads would either be locked pending everyone PM'ing to say the matter has been handled then deleted.

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
ok, so i guess i do have to start deleting posts....

here's the down and dirty:
1) my dick is the biggest
2) keep it civil, don't add fuel to the fire
3) Tboz get your shit together, and clean up this mess
4) If you're on the reciveing end of the mess, here's your chance to file your complaint with the man, but do it in a repectable way. I know tempers are high, but it doesn't get us anywhere.
5) If you have no business being in this thread, get the **** out...as of right now i'm summarily deleting useless posts until i'm done talking to my lady friend...and then i'm going to bed, but i'm sure the rest of the staff will be in here doing the same.

:rant

-:banana

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
ok well out of respect of tlp im done with this thread

·
Registered
671 Posts
As I said in the second post of this thread, there is probably a ligitimate excuse.

As long as those that dealed with the guy are happy, we can't really do anything about this.

Hope everything works out for everybody, and there are no sour feelings, good luck m8.

221 - 231 of 231 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.