TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAN do I need to learn more spanish then ¨cervasa¨

the frickin flight takes all night...

but all in all it´s great. I´ll post pix when I get back.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
didn't know he was goin' :laugh

·
Moderator,
8,243 Posts
Dread, you already know too much. Pay no attention to those black helicopters landing near your house...:lol

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
10 days, on business. Flying out to Santiago, Chile tomorrow...

I´ll be back later next week... First ever business trip so it´s a learning experiance...

not covert, but working for the IAEA (international atomic energy assn.) Making the world safe for nuclear power and all... Sounds interesting, but really is lots of headaches.

maybe it would impress the chickas but ya´ll aint chickas, and Mrs. Rifleman casts a dim eye if I do find some and try to impress them by showing them all my visa´s and what have you.

more when I¨m back at the Casa de la Rifleman

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
If time allows, try to get out and about with a local. See some sights and local culture if you can.

·
Registered
790 Posts
cerveza and baño, that's all you need to know. :laugh :puke

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I can give you an intensive course of Spanish for free Rifle... just need to know thing like....

Dos cervezas mas por favor..... Donde puedo conseguir unas chicas..... or... No crea que voy borracho agente, es la carretera que tiene muchas curvas ...ja,ja,ja,ja....:cheers :banana

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's awsome! I volunteered for some off-site nuke-related work and ended up stuck in a basement in arlington:laugh

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
How do I get into a carreer in the NUKE business.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
A lot of folks start out doing it for the military (navy). You might try the DOE website - they employ a lot of people in the business.

have fun

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How do I get into a carreer in the NUKE business.
sell 6 years of your fuggin life to the devil... I mean Navy... well same thing:laugh

I´m really not too kean on travil to non-english speaking countries... I DESPISE being the stupid american that asks for English please at hotels and restrants...

but I just don´t have the time to learn Spanish... or german, dutch, Itilalian, Portigese, Japanise, Mandrin.......

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dos Cervezas por favor... gets me in enough trouble as it is...

I´m guessing muchas curvas ja, ja, ja... will get me slapped.:devious :laugh

I can give you an intensive course of Spanish for free Rifle... just need to know thing like....

Dos cervezas mas por favor..... Donde puedo conseguir unas chicas..... or... No crea que voy borracho agente, es la carretera que tiene muchas curvas ...ja,ja,ja,ja....:cheers :banana

1 - 16 of 16 Posts