TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) you do realise it's about 250 miles and it's going to take us 5-6 hours :laugh
A5 past Betws-y-coed onto Llangollen
up the A542 and pick up the A525 through New Broughton
around Wrexham on the A483 pick up the A534 all the way to Congleton
A536 in to Macclesfield onto the A537 (Cat & Fiddle) head towards Buxton left onto the A5004 Whaley Bridge onto Glossop and the A628 to Barnsley
A628 all the way to the A1 then A162 to Sherburn in elmet.

any alternative routes that you want to do we can always have a chat and iron them out ,

ps bring your sat nav :laugh:laugh:)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) Sunday the 24th after camping out at Anglesey with Sam and the boys :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Now you know my sat nav can sometimes go alittle funny and make us go back to where we started using back roads :confused :laugh but yes no prob mate, might ask the wife if i can use her tom-tom. As for distance to Sherburn, thats ok with me and Ben the worst part for us is meeting you and everyone else on Sat morning as we have a 2 and half hour ride to get to the meeting point, Ben is leaving his house at 06.30 to get to mine then we will be leaving mine about 0730 :coocoo

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
yeah poor me:devious, iv done half a day before we even meet up:laugh.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
If my leg holds out might try to meet ya all at Sherburn. Only managed about 15-30 mins before my knee hurts to much. My physiotheripist isn't convinced that riding my bike is classed as physiotherapy :dunno

:hail TLR's

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
It would be great to meet up guys

·
Registered
124 Posts
What time do you think you'll be at Sherburn as i think i'll be coming along, don't want to be sat around ages waiting but would like to meet up with a few other TL geezers if poss? Cliffo:pirate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts