TLZone Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres the thing, i read about the pairs mod! and thought iut had sumpin to do with the two vacum cans! but i was informed otherwise!!! he said that the 2 cans had something to do with the airbox mod! heres my question!
\

i bought an airbox modded! if my airbox is modded then do i still need the two vacume cans??? if not what do i plug??? please be as detailed as possible!!! thanks guys

·
Premium Member
29,860 Posts
People have used all sorts of methods to plug the holes of the actuators. Best thing to do is use the search button and read through the various airbox mod threads. There's probably a write up in the frequent mods forum too.

Here >> http://www.tlzone.net/forums/search.php

·
Registered
468 Posts
Get rid of the two metal canisters that are on top of the airbox, plug the wholes they are in with something and follow the vacuum lines back to the T at the solenoid and loop the one hose over to where the other hose goes on the T. That will keep you from having a vacuum leak

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,860 Posts
Everything in red goes. It doesn't get much simpler than this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.