TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2 sons and I are thinking of doing a big trip next year and are looking for advice on things like doing it ourselves vs. tour companies, airlines and places to stay i.e. airbnb vs. hotels. We are thinking of starting off with Isle of Man (very expensive, is it worth it?), then going to the Motogp in Catalunya, Misano for the WSBK, Assen for the Motogp, Donington for the WSBK then it's off to Goodwood for the Festival of speed and possibly Silverstone for the F1. We haven't won the Lotto so are trying to do this cost effectively.
Any advice would be most appreciated.
Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Hi,
Bloody hell. How long are you planning to be away for. To get that lot if you are traveling by bike you'd need a good few weeks.
If you need some advice on some of the travelling give me a shout. There's not too many European countries that I've not ridden through at some point.
In 2016 I visited 22 countries . If you want some help crossing the alps I can suggest a few good routes to. Picos in Spain would be worth a look too if you go to catalunya. Some great roads through Germany too
Let us know what you're planning. :thumbup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts