TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adventure overland show. Free show entry and camping

FREE ENTRY for adventure bikers at the Adventure Overland ‘Spring’ Show!

How? … why? … read on! Following seven years of holding the popular Adventure Overland ‘Late Summer’ Show in September at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse, Warwickshire CV37 9SE England, last year we bowed to public demand and held for the first time ever a ‘Spring’ edition too. It was so well received that a second Spring show is due to take place weekend of 27-28 April 2019.

The only problem was, although the 4x4 commumity got to hear about the Spring show, it wasn’t well publicised within the two-wheel community. This was unfair to the bike traders who were there, so to rectify the issue and make certain there are plenty of bikers attending this time around, the organisers are offereing unlimited free admission AND camping to owners of Adventure Bikes! Arrive on your steed (any type of bike – adventure or otherwise), the rider and pillion passenger go free; simple!

Moreover, an “Adventure Bike Zone” has been created with grass camping and tarmac to accommodate any heavy machines. To claim free passes, simply email myself Tom McGuigan via CONTACT within the menu of the event website –
www.adventure-overland-show.com

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Hmm, that's the weekend I return from the first trip of the year to the continent.
Spending 4 nights in Verdun and 4 nights at Simmerath / Kall.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call in on your way back. :laugh.
I've booked my free ticket for the weekend.
3 nights free camping.
Beer and bands.
Should be a good show too.
I'm going Friday afternoon. Leaving Sunday afternoon.

Come on boys and girls. Get your tent dusted off. Not often you get offered a free weekend away.
Make the most of this because the donnington classic weekend isn't happening as far as I know.
If anyone does facebook can you put the info on there too.
Tom has asked me to spread the word as much as possible.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I've booked my ticket.. so hopefully I'll be there for 1 possibly 2 nights.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Gaz, have you posted this up on the UKGSer forum?

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gaz, have you posted this up on the UKGSer forum?
I first saw it on there. It's hidden away in the spotted a deal forum in the for sale section. :laugh

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
According to the organisers over 250 bikers have registered to attend now, should be a good weekend,

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like I might be going on my own,
Lee (violator) has changed his mind, too busy
Nic (zipcode) has other commitments
Andy and Geoff (Geofftl1000r) are off to France,
Plenty going from the gs forum, should be a good weekend,

·
Registered
909 Posts
Sorry Garry,

Looks like you are stuck with me. Andy is going to France alone so I should be at the meet. Haven't fixed the leak on Big Blue so looks like the TL gets to be an adventure bike for the weekend :)

Reactions: tlsgazza

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Garry,

Looks like you are stuck with me. Andy is going to France alone so I should be at the meet. Haven't fixed the leak on Big Blue so looks like the TL gets to be an adventure bike for the weekend :)
Maybe I should go on the TL too. :lol.
Maybe not I can get my bigger tent on the GSA
See you Friday then Geoff. :thumbuo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts