TLZone Forums banner

Add yourselves to the map. This is a TLZone Members Map only !!!

767K views 375 replies 317 participants last post by  Rider414 
#1 ·
Add yourselfs to the map. This is a TLPLanet Members Map only !!!

http://www.frappr.com/tlzonemembers

Can a Moderator Insert Web Page into the post
I do not know How to do It

:edit Steve was here!

#29 ·
im in.......

#31 ·
I'm in:thumbup

btw it said my zipcode was invalid, I used the ajacent one to me (zip line is ~2 miles from my house:O)

#32 ·
Done, not sure why ??? can't zoom to a particular area, unless I'm missing something.

bikepilot the same thing happen to me. :dunno use another zip for the same area.

#33 ·
Yeah, first one from Japan!:devious

#34 ·
Hmm thats pretty interesting! must say first time ive seen one of those

#40 ·
im one of those from singapore

#41 ·
Damn, pretty cool. Google Earth has better imagery. I could zoom into the pond behind my house and the lot where my house sits. This one allows me to Zoom in to the State Route I live on and the street name above my house less than 100 yards. Both are pretty Darn good.

#48 ·
Steve TLS said:
I'm there.

Who are you then, the incredible invisible man :O Ain't no SteveTLS in Oz where i'm looking..........or perhaps I was looking at France or North Korea :O :laugh :laugh

#50 ·
Hmm... So far I seem to be the one furthest up north...
Guess that explains that this is the last week of the season for me. :banghead

#51 ·
tls-moose said:
Who are you then, the incredible invisible man :O Ain't no SteveTLS in Oz where i'm looking..........or perhaps I was looking at France or North Korea :O :laugh :laugh
In the real oz. I appear in Nth Korea / France / Iran / Oz :) Tucked in behind revmat, hard to click me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.