TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay fokes,

This friday I had gotten in to a accident taking my 10 year old to school a young girl failed to check her mirror and made a u turn in front of a high school. The TLS may be total loss just waiting for the insurance company. My daughter just has bumps and cuts and we don't have any broken bones which is good. She when over the SUV and I went in and over the hood. If I get the motorcycle out of the towyard I may be parting it out what is left.:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Glad your girl is ok. :thumbup

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
That sucks!

Glad it happened at decent speeds and that you and your daughter is ok. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Glad you and your daughter are still in one peice .:thumbup

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Glad you made it, pal...

This is my worst nightmare... Having my wife/kids on the bike and getting into an accident :scared

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bangheadThat is the part here in Las Vegas there is so much people who don't know the things sticking out from the side of the cars are mirrors and it helps you to see behind you and on the side of you.:banghead:confused:banghead

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Wow, how fortunate you both escaped serious injuries. I had the same thing happen to me but was able to stop with my front wheel just inches from the driver's car door.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Glad to hear you, and she are well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts