TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the CD in from my last track/race day at Summit 'Main' where RyanNJ (Ryan) and I had a little too much fun.

During the track portion in the morning I noticed the photographer in one turn so on the next lap I moved up on Ryan for the photo op... Came out real sweat...

OK, Race time. In the first race Ryan and I got to do a little head to head running...
Lap 4: Ryan with the lead (over me)...

Lap 5: I steal it from Ryan...

Lap 6: Ryan takes it back and keeps hold of it (as I fade into the background).

Granted we were fighting for 12th and 13th position but it might as well have been for 1st/2nd :lol

The second race was just me fighting for and keeping 10th.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
looks like fun =(

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Very nice track pix.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Awesome pics :thumbup

:)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Great pics Bernie (and Ryan) :thumbup

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
nice pics :hail

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Brilliant Pictures :devious

Got to have a dark visor to hide the fear look in the eyes ............

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Awsome pics:thumbup

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I really need to start thinking of things to do in front of the camera. You set up passes, Misfire drags his hand. I just concentrate on not looking like a squid. "Look through turn, hang off, get knee down" and end up with boring pics.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Man thoose pics are great :hail

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gixxerjasen said:
I really need to start thinking of things to do in front of the camera. You set up passes, Misfire drags his hand. I just concentrate on not looking like a squid. "Look through turn, hang off, get knee down" and end up with boring pics.
If all else fails... Wave. :laugh

·
Registered
291 Posts
:laugh

Great pics. It's going to be a long winter for those of us in the NE.

·
Registered
291 Posts
How is the power difference between both of your bikes on the main straight?

I would think the 600RR would get a bike length or so on the TL at some point but if Bern carried more speed into and on through the exit of 10, I suppose he could hold off the Honda but not sure.

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The drive out of 10 did make all the difference. If I was weak through 10 then all I saw way Ryan pulling away. If I made a good drive then I would close in on him. At the 3/4 mark if I hadn't the drive to pass then the top end of the 600 would keep it in front.

When I was in front of Ryan for that lap during the race my drive through 10 was lazy and I didn't down shift before entering it. By the end of the straight Ryan had the inside edge and the line. If I had of done it right I may have been able to hold Ryan off. As soon as I went through I knew I was screwed. :laugh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts