TLZone Forums banner

A little assisstance needed from the UK

722 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  bentlr666 
#1 ·
Long story short...

The topgun undertail i bought not long ago didn't come with the indicator globes, and after a little searching through the auto parts stores around here i couldn't find anything suitable..

So i done a little googling and found perfect replacements from Busters Motorcycle Accessories in the UK. So i sent them an email asking if they shipped internationally and this is the reply i got

"Hi there

Yes we can ship internationally, however to send these to Australia would incur a shipping charge of £75.00.

Warm Regards
Marc "Gruff" Richards
0871-9192900
www.busters-accessories.co.uk "

75 ****ing quid to ship 2 small indicators :dowhat:coocoo

The indicators themselves cost 30 quid (AU$54) no biggie... but AU$135 for shipping, you gotta be kidding me :banghead

Would someone be willing to get me a pair of these indicators and ship them down to me? I'll be more than happy to reimburse you for your time and effort

http://www.bustersclassic.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=56466

See less See more
#3 ·
Tell me what the spec on them is and I'll send some over for you :thumbup

I did something similar for doug a year or two back :yes

#4 ·
Moose, not sure what spec's you want but this is off the website

Clear lenses please :thumbup

Round Pannel Indicator Clear (Product Code: S2CRHC)
S2 Concept Round Head Flush Mount Indicators
•Pair of quality made flush mounting indicators
•Available with Amber or Clear lenses
•Rounded design will suit many applications
•Approx lens diameter 30mm x depth 60mm
•18mm hole required

http://www.busters-accessories.co.uk/productInfo.aspx?catRef=S2CRHA&kw=s2+round+concept

The dimensions are exactly the same as the one i have, except the one's i have are a screw type fitting, not the spring loaded type..

Dave, i've tried ebay as well.. The Aus version, the Uk version, and they both come up with the same indicators all from hong kong and not what i need..

#6 ·
Nope, tried 4 or so places and they all had the same crap.. Even took in the indicator lense to see if anything could fit in it and all the indicator globe setups were too big

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.