TLZone Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how you all miss my jokes...........:laugh

A large, powerfully-built guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they agree to go back to his place. As they are making out in the bedroom, he stands up and starts to undress.

After he takes his shirt off, he flexes his muscular arms and says, "See that, baby? That's 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She begins to drool.

The man drops his pants, strikes a bodybuilder's pose, and says, referring to his bulging thighs, "See those, baby? That's 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She is aching for action at this point.

Finally, he drops his underpants, and after a quick glance, she grabs her purse and runs screaming to the front door.

He catches her before she is able to leave and asks, "Why are you in such a hurry to go?"

She replies, "With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you were about to blow!"

:laugh :laugh

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
:laugh

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A young couple got married, and in their family, it was tradition that the best man dance with the bride for the first song. Well, this happened...but then they danced for the second song too. And the third. By the time the fourth song came on, the groom ran up and kicked the bride between the legs. A riot broke out, and all the invited guests were hauled off to jail.

In court the next week, the judge asked the best man what happened.'Your honor, we were just dancing, and the groom ran up and kicked the bride between the legs.''That must have hurt,' said the judge.'No kidding,' said the best man. 'I broke three of my fingers.'

:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
I really REALLY knew I shouldn't have read that :banghead

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Well i thought they were good ones Jen:laugh Glad to see you and Mark back on:thumbup Although i may regret that after a few more of your jokes:banghead Hope the op goes well:)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I liked the second one :laugh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts