TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...cherry blossom season is very popular, you were here at a good time:yes...

How did the tour go?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
been all over japan the last 2 weeks, back in tokyo now and i leave for LA on tues.
Tour is going good, i cant wait to get back home though so i can ride!!!!!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Great pics... I already stole one for my desktop wallpaper... Thanks...:)

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
:stupid It's the only way I'll ever see Japan, I just planted three tree's one is a Cherry Blossom in the front yard. Planted two cleveland pears on the side of the yard.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The little black "streetrod" would look great next to your bike in the garage Sully!
I'd love to do a scooter up like this one but all the american scooters are goofy looking! We dont really get the cool models they get in Japan.

This thing is Sic though, brembos, wavy rotors, devil exhaust!!! Alittle to much bling on the bars and controls for me!

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Sully you need help - I ****ing HATE those 'big scooter' 2-wheeled turds with the little bleached orange mullet boys cruising around with their boyfriends on the back & some talentless J-pop bimbo belting out of the tinny speakers :rant or worse yet - the born again 40-year-old bikers who think they're just so bad to the bone & try to mix it up with the TL :dowhat They're the perfect example of too money money & no bloody taste too ...

The TW200 urban moto-x bike on the other hand ... I reckon they'd be a laugh if they had more power ie. like 10x more power :rolleyes

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sully you need help - I ****ing HATE those 'big scooter' 2-wheeled turds with the little bleached orange mullet boys cruising around with their boyfriends on the back & some talentless J-pop bimbo belting out of the tinny speakers :rant or worse yet - the born again 40-year-old bikers who think they're just so bad to the bone & try to mix it up with the TL :dowhat They're the perfect example of too money money & no bloody taste too ...

The TW200 urban moto-x bike on the other hand ... I reckon they'd be a laugh if they had more power ie. like 10x more power :rolleyes
I never saw the owner or his boyfriend but his scooter is way cooler then the shit we get in the states.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...those big scooters also can't sideline very well - see 'em hitting off guard rails :laugh...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
and now back to the thread topic

Slow....

Med.......

Fast..........

Faster...........

Fastest........

·
Moderator,