TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Left friday in the rain but 30kms inland sun was out and all good,great trip over to Haast although i arrived there way early and the guys i was meeting up with didnt turn up for another 2/3 hours,not much else to do so i headed to the pub and by the time the rest of them got there i was well on the way:laugh The picture with the guy standing next to his Harley with a mask on turned out quite funny as his missus had just been stung by a wasp and if you have a gander at her face you can see its obviously hurting:laugh .Next day the ride up to woodstock was made eventful for me by coming over a small hump to be confronted by a Maui camper on the wrong side of the road (another one) but managed to avoid it (somehow):confused My mate on the Tiger came across a right wanker when john was 1/2 way across a long one way bridge this guy coming the other way just came onto the bridge at warp speed,in a car:banghead and just never slowed down,john had to hug the bridge railing to avoid the prick.At the rally all was as rallys normally are and after way to much alcohol and loud music it was off to bed about 3am only to be woken at 6 by some guy playing bloody bagpipes:laugh :O Packed up and left early and as i wasnt feeling the best so took the shorter way home and arrived 6 hours later almost asleep on my feet.Great time had by all.The guy that owned the yellow TL was funny,i went and asked him if it was ok to take a pic,he spent sometime telling me all about TLs,after awhile i said i actually owned one and went to take a look,was all over mine for some time:laugh Told him about TLZONE and he was as keen as mustard so no doubt we will hear from him soon.Pics are not the best but thats all i got,you will get the idea anyway.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sounds like fun:clap

:thumbup for bringing another TL rider to the Zone:)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
bagpipes at 6 am :banghead but still sounds like fun :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
is that a new busa in the first pic?

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Can I have that late model MHR please :devious :)

Looks like a good time :hail

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tought, that this kind of rear fender ist only a german thing. But i can't remember, I saw more than one TLS with it in reality.

Nice pics. I'm a little bit envious.
We had them in New zealand and am pretty sure the Aussies got them as well.First thing i did when i bought my TL was remove it.:laugh

·
Premium Member
7,284 Posts
We had them in New zealand and am pretty sure the Aussies got them as well.First thing i did when i bought my TL was remove it.:laugh
:stupid
looked like a great show :) MHR :drool

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Yep we got em too. mines still on the shelf.
Great pics mike. Gotta try and get over there for a ride one day

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey Mike, wheres the up skirt pic that I saw you taking at woodstock. I geuss it wouldnt be approprate for this site eh. ha ha. you could always mail it to me at [email protected].

·
Registered
356 Posts
and yeah, those bloody bagpipes at 6am sunday morn. Couldnt think of anything worse!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad to see you here mate,actually it got better than that i had had a few and accidently hit the video button when taking that pic so got quite some good footage,those legs were stunning but mein gott when she turned around:puke so i deleted it:laugh

·
Registered
432 Posts
you dont see that many TL's in one spot very often

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
:drool The Jota:drool

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Never been to NZ and probably never will but it looks a beautiful place, d'ya think they could do with another bike instructor over there or don't you have 'em?
There's some beautiful places here in the UK put this country has well and truly gone down the pan.
p.s. is my missus now living with you Mike?:laugh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts