Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a few bikes what caught my attention:) pics taken on camera/phone:O

quite a nice looking ''R'' in the flesh:hail

if i ever own an SV1000 it would be similar to the pic above:hail :hail
the last pic is my grandson testing a bike for himself:) god bless him:hail

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...Is that the TLR where the guy is trying to sell the Rifleman covers as his own?...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:dowhat i only took notice that he was selling BLUE FLAME exhausts:O
i'll be going back on sunday so i can give him a mouthfull if you want:rant :rant :laugh

·
Registered
704 Posts
...Is that the TLR where the guy is trying to sell the Rifleman covers as his own?...
this has gone on for to long now i was set up to buy from him and sell in the uk and he did not like that i had orders for around 15 of them and was unable to supply :jack and didnt like them being on ebay :jack so i gave all the orders to vandriver :thumbup as it was a pain in the arse and i never said i made them i was just going to be a seller of them.
:rant

·
Registered
487 Posts
:eatcorn

·
Registered
926 Posts
:stupid :eatcorn

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Hey one question Fostersice, how'd ya get the bike on the stand with the part you pull down under the bike?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hey one question Fostersice, how'd ya get the bike on the stand with the part you pull down under the bike?
there was me and my bro lifting the rear and someone else puting the stand i place.

it was a pain but stoped people kicking the stand at the bike show.
i will be posting pics late of bike almost finished

·
Registered
704 Posts
man i love that bike. is that blue flame system currently made for the tl?
the cans are made by blueflame they are evo3 tri-oval titanium twin outlets with removable baffles (man so sounded sweet),when they where on stsandard system.£660.new.but i get trade so if anyone wants them pm me,

as blueflame only make the cans i had to look for a system,as you know pain in the arse,

found a full one off quill race system that came of the quill race bike.snapped that up,:devious

have just finished fitting the system to find that as its a full blown race system the stand dont fit and i have to cut belly pan the get in on.:banghead

and have to have new link pipes made to fit the bolt on blueflames,but i get to have the can where i want them now

its been a pain as i have only just got my forks back form wp racing as i got busa forks from speedking then had them sent to whitepower to have the full race internals.

now they are fitted and the new dymag wheels,shark tooth front and rear discs,chrome calipers(that i think im going to sell as thinkng about putting brembo gold on insted),4"to6" swingarm extenders, race rads+samco hoses,
i cand get the bike down to have link pipes made and start working on a new side stand.

will post pics later.IF WANTED???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts