TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
me and a buddy of mine hit up some local twisties this sunday, his sister came along with us, she is an up and coming photographer and the few she has sent me they look amazing i have never been more in love with my bike until now :devious

more to come
and i know i need gear, i just cant find my big ass anything that fits me right

·
Registered
676 Posts
h0ssman said:
Awesome pictures man, You make that TLR look small.
I was just thinking the same thing.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Don't worry about finding gear, most places make gear in quite large sizes and if an off-the-shelf suit doesn't work there are lots of places that will custom fit one for you. Motoport and Aerostitch do commuter type full suits custom fit and then there are tones of places that do leathers:thumbup

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Nice pics... yeah, um lets see. Bates leathers, Z-leathers, come to mind for custom stuff. I really like the look of your tiller's BLACK pipes. The blend so nice they almost dissappear making the bike look sleaker. The paint scheme helps it out too. I likey. Photos look well done also. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments guys, yeah custom leathers i think are the way to go, im gonna wait till spring, i should be at my goal weight i have lost 40lbs in 5 months so im gonna wait till im dont unfatting myself :), ill have larger higher res pics up later

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
How 'bout a piccy of the sister? :devious

1 - 8 of 8 Posts