TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, have decided to break my Tiller as its going to cost to much to get it sorted and the credit crunch has finally hit me :banghead. I'll be putting a list with prices up soon but just ask if theres anything you need.
Would prefer UK sales but will post smaller items over seas...

Heres a few bits for starters...All prices are + postage.

Frame complete &swing arm with V5 no history £150
Tank , c/w pump, new gasket and filter £50
Gixer 1000 radial front master cyl £100
Set of black HEL brake lines 100 miles old £50
Black shadow wavey discs brand new £100
TLR forks good straight, no leaks £120
Wheels with legal (well worn) tyres £100
Ohlins rear shock with mounts £250
Seat hump £45

All parts for sale just ask...
You can call me on 07704799364
If your local to Grimsby Lincolnshire you can collect.

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Might be interested in the whole bike..........think of a number and give me a shout :devious

·
15,415 Posts
Sold :banghead:laugh

·
15,415 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good on u sam i hate bike being split for no reason also.
Just to correct you Marky,
Sam did not say it was been split for no reason, and I was not splitting it for no reason, for your info (not that its got anything to do with anyone what I do with my bikes,cars or anything else) I was going to break it because - the engine needed a new crank (Sam already has it) ,it also needed more doing to it to get it how I wanted, I need to spend money on my house, and have other expenses to sort out. So sorry for upsetting you Mark by doing what I want with what I own,:banghead

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkymarky_
good on u sam i hate bike being split for no reason also.

Just to correct you Marky,
Sam did not say it was been split for no reason, and I was not splitting it for no reason, for your info (not that its got anything to do with anyone what I do with my bikes,cars or anything else) I was going to break it because - the engine needed a new crank (Sam already has it) ,it also needed more doing to it to get it how I wanted, I need to spend money on my house, and have other expenses to sort out. So sorry for upsetting you Mark by doing what I want with what I own,:banghead

·
15,415 Posts
Tiz a shame as i was going to have some of the bling parts before Sam came along with his fat wallet lol... :O
It's a very anorexic wallet at the minute, too much coming in and nothing going out :laugh

Beats pissing it up a wall and blowing it in the air :devious

We had a 58 year old foreman from work drop dead on Christmas Eve, I'm gonna enjoy life now and die skint !!

·
Registered
676 Posts
wow.....57 minutes to sell a bike!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
sam, do you want to sell the stat housing, need one for the bro's bike

·
15,415 Posts
sam, do you want to sell the stat housing, need one for the bro's bike
I'm keeping this one whole to fix as I already have the engine on my bench :laugh

PM sent though :thumbup

·
15,415 Posts
wot this sam buyin a tlr is this a new years rez lol
Yeah Yeah.....:kicknuts

Don't get your hopes up, I'm not converting to the other side just yet :laugh

·
15,415 Posts
give it time sam give it time
Never, I've had a TLR before, same thing, bought as a basket case and rebuilt it, sold to a member on here.

I don't like to see them broken and it's a good way to get rid of some the shelves of spares I've got :lol

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Never, I've had a TLR before, same thing, bought as a basket case and rebuilt it, sold to a member on here.
I don't like to see them broken and it's a good way to get rid of some the shelves of spares I've got :lol
Having one of each isn't a bad thing!

Shelves of spares:laugh I hear you have enough parts to build a few TL's sitting on the shelves.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gutted to be selling but at least its going to a good home.. who knows, by the time Sam has rebuilt it I might be in a position to by it back......:O

1 - 20 of 24 Posts